September 8th, 2018
William Land Park, southeast corner at Sutterville Road and 19th Street
Day-of registration: $40
Active Duty Military
can register for free!
- The event is chip timed
- Strollers, wheelchairs, and well behaved dogs on short leashes are welcome
- All registered runners are guaranteed a commemorative t-shirt
- All participants receive a finisher’s medal
Entry fees for the 5K and 10K are non-refundable & entries are non-transferable
Information to come soon!
Be sure to check back after the race for your official results!
Interested in volunteering?
Complete the interest form and someone will contact you soon about volunteer opportunities!
Are you up to the Challenge?
Your support can help Challenge Failure’s impact and will empower greater progress toward saving the lives of those diagnosed with heart failure!
Challenge Failure is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and all donations are tax deductible. Proceeds will help increase awareness, support investigational research, and help patients and families suffering from heart failure get the support they need.
Why Partner with Challenge Failure?
Sacramento was named one of the Top 25 Running Cities in the US by Runners World (August 2016) so you’ll know your brand will be showcased to a highly engaged and motivated audience.
Varying levels of Sponsorship may include:
- Designated area sponsorship such as start/finish line and mile markers
- Logo on signs, t-shirts, runner bibs
- Speaking opportunities
- Presenting sponsorship
- Hyperlink logo on the website
- Event booth